I've had no end of problems in getting the podcasts to stream; Munger's figure out a link that works. Here.
I just about never listen to podcasts; with two under-4s, I don't get the alone-time where it works. But this one was worth making time for.
Previously on price gouging:
- In defence of corner shops' price gouging post quakes.
- Me in the Christchurch Press advocating price gouging after the September earthquakes
- I really wish that they had doubled petrol prices for the few days after the February earthquake.
- Anti-gouging legislation isn't the only binding constraint; reputational effects induce too little gouging.
- If earthquakes are endogenous to the actions of post-quake opportunists, then perhaps we might oppose price-gouging: Japanese Catfish edition.
- Allocating Marmite in a world of scarcity; Keith Ng still worries about social unrest.