Thursday 14 June 2012

Talkin' 'bout organs

I spent a bit of time talking with Kathryn Ryan on Radio New Zealand's Nine to Noon Monday morning about proposed changes to New Zealand's organ donation regime. The interview is here.


I hit the same topic earlier in the morning with Spanky at RDU's breakfast programme; the audio should be up eventually.

This weekend's Sunday Star Times should have a piece on organ donation and LifeSharers; I've sent through a few quotes for use and will look forward to seeing what the final piece looks like.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoyable insights as usual, although I didn't realise you had been knighted Eric - see 1:06

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir Eric,I think it good our first Canadian knight so I said look
    if I crash out they can have my liver for free, the man said you have to be joking

    ReplyDelete