- Declan McClullagh says programmers are now starting to go over Hadley's code and are particularly unimpressed.
- Ron Bailey at Reason points to William Briggs' critique of the statistics. I'm most surprised that they seemed to be using smoothed data but not adjusting their confidence intervals appropriately: in econometrics, this is called the generated regressor problem. Yikes.
- George Monbiot continues to be dismayed about Hadley's lack of professionalism and their utter incompetence in dealing with the current crisis.
- Colby Cosh weighs in.
- Gene Expression links to more responses from folks who've tried making FOIA requests of Hadley and computer programmers looking at the code
- Arnold Kling also makes the link between macro and climate science
Thursday, 26 November 2009
Ok, now I'm starting to update
Today's Hadley Center news: